The Broadley Rees Hogan Property Group is well resourced and committed to delivering comprehensive and commercial legal advice to local and national clients.
Our team of experienced lawyers has a diversity of skills with the ability to deliver technically excellent legal advice that addresses all facets of property transactions in a timely and cost effective manner.
Our particular areas of practice include:
Body Corporate and Community Title
Broadley Rees Hogan has extensive experience in matters relating to body corporate and community title issues. We can assist you with preparing body corporate and building managers agreements, creation of Community Title Schemes, preparation of Community Title Statements, Building Management Statements and generally advising developers in respect of management rights and any disputes.
Commercial, Industrial and Residential Property Transactions
Broadley Rees Hogan has a strong focus on property both in the commercial and industrial property markets. We also handle residential cottage conveyancing and off-the-plan contracts. Our focus on our clients’ interests are supported by our close connections with property managers, real estate agents, body corporates, developers, financiers and other industry professionals.
Leasing – Retail, Commercial and Industrial
We have considerable expertise in acting for both owners and tenants in leasing transactions, including all facets of retail leasing. We provide our clients with:
- Assistance in negotiating the commercial and legal terms of Agreements for Lease and Leases.
- Drafting retail, commercial and industrial leases.
- Compliance of all relevant legislation.
- Assistance and advice to either party during or after a breach of the terms of an Agreement for Lease or Lease.
Property Development and Project Structuring
We have an experienced property group committed to providing expert services to corporate and institutional owners and property developers. Starting with the acquisition of a potential development site our team can assist with:
- Applications to the Local Authority for material change of use or reconfiguration of title.
- Liaising with third party service providers such as surveyors, town planners and Body Corporate Managers throughout the development stage through to the completion of Sale Contracts.
- Negotiating with local Authority for conditions of Land use approval.
- Negotiating and drafting of the following documentation:
- Development Agreements.
- Sale Contracts (including Off The Plan Sale Contracts).
- Community Management Statements.
- Building Management Statements.
- Disclosure Statements.
Liquor Licensing and Gaming
Our team can provide expert advice on all aspects of liquor licensing and gaming, including licence applications, licence transfers, risk assessed management plans and general advice on acquisitions and disposals of licensed premises.
Rural Acquisitions and Disposals
We act for many major rural land holders and can advise you in all aspects of acquisitions and disposals relating to rural properties, including advice on water rights and feed lots.
Our PeopleDarren Anderson | Director
Adam Raleigh | Special Counsel
Robert Lyons | Senior Associate
Marija Stavric | Lawyer
For more information, please contact:
D +61 7 3223 9103
F +61 7 3221 5518
M +61 0418 715 501
D +61 7 3223 9116
F +61 7 3221 5518
M +61 0402 242 737
D +61 7 3223 9121
F +61 7 3221 5518
M +61 0438 335 934