A lawyer in the Broadley Rees Hogan property services team, Eilis completed her studies in 2019, graduating with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Journalism with Distinction from the Queensland University of Technology.
As a Law Graduate in 2020, Eilis assisted in several of the firm’s practice areas, gaining skills and experience in a variety of legal matters and transactions. Since then Eilis has been an important and hard working part of the firm’s property services team.
- Conveyancing – residential and commercial transactions
- Due diligence investigations, analysis and reports
- Pre-contract reviews
- Residential tenancy disputes
- Planning and Environment Court litigation and appeals
- Advice in respect of town planning schemes, regional plans and other planning documents
- Licences and leasing for advertising and billboard signage
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Debt recovery
Clients, Industries and Professions Represented
- Companies and trusts
- Private clients
Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland (2021)
Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Journalism, Queensland University of Technology