Stuart has practised in the legal Industry for over 20 years with experience in:
- Commercial Litigation Dispute Resolution.
- Business Sales and Acquisitions.
- Property Law.
- Employment Law.
Recent major projects
Commercial Litigation concerning:
- Dispute between Joint Venture parties in respect of retirement villages in South Australia.
- Rescission of a Business Sale Contracts.
- Claim against financial institutions for fraudulent misappropriation of investments by financial adviser.
- Competing claims in a deceased Estate.
Acquisitions of Businesses in the following areas:
- Real Estate Agency.
- Information Technology.
- Electrical Services.
- Caravan Parks.
- Personal Service Industries.
Bachelor of Laws, Queensland Institute of Technology
Solicitor, High Court of Australia and Supreme Court Queensland (1986)
Stuart has a keen interest in sports and remains a participant in Over 40′s District Cricket and Over 40′s AFL.
His interests off the field include family, coaching cricket, gardening with native plants and the charitable activities of his co-founded charity, Sporting Hasbeens.