Leyu is a paralegal in the Broadley Rees Hogan Property Services Team with more than 11 years experience at the firm.
Leyu has developed a diverse range of skills for servicing her clients, addressing their needs and approaching all matters with knowledge and experience.
Leyu is experienced in the following areas:
- Conveyancing -residential and commercial
- Residential developments
- Due diligence – investigations, analysis and reports
- Transfers pursuant to gifts and estates
- Transfer duty assessments
- Assisting with pre-contractual reviews – sales and acquisitions
Clients, Industries and Professions Represented
- Private companies and trusts
- Individual private clients
Commissioner for Declarations
Leyu enjoys spending her weekends with her partner and children attending to their various sporting commitments.