Isabella is an enthusiastic and diligent member of the Broadley Rees Hogan Property & Commercial Team. Since completing her studies in 2018 with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business (International Management), Isabella has gained experience across several practice areas working in both national and local firms.
Isabella prides herself on communicating clearly with her clients and providing commercial and efficient advice in all transactions.
- Conveyancing – residential property, commercial property and related party transactions
- Residential developments including “off the plan” transactions
- Due diligence – investigations, analysis and reports
- Pre-contract reviews
- Building Contract reviews – residential land
- Leasing – commercial, retail and industrial
- Business sales and acquisitions – acting for buyers and sellers
- Loan Agreements – acting for private entity borrowers and lenders, drafting agreements and registration of Mortgages
- Estate Planning – Wills, General and Enduring Powers of Attorney, Advanced Health Directives
- Estate Administration – applications for grant of probate and letters of administration
Clients and Professions Represented
- Private clients
- Companies and trusts
- Shopping centre owners
Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland (2019)
Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business (International Management), Griffith University
Master of Laws (Applied Law) majoring in Property Law, College of Law
Graduate Fellow, College of Law
In the Community
Isabella plays soccer (football) for her local club in a Metro Womens Division as Goalkeeper and coaches children’s soccer teams, encouraging skills progression and developing a love for the game.