Erin practices in property and commercial law in our Property Services Team.
Calling on her previous practical experience in a number of diverse legal roles, Erin delivers commercially focused advice to meet her clients’ needs and expectations.
Erin also has a special interest in Elder Law which combines her skills and experience in property, commercial and succession law.
Erin is experienced in the following areas:
- Commercial and retail leasing – representing landlords and tenants Australia-wide
- Lease disputes and dispute resolution
- Body corporate and community title law – acting for bodies corporate and lot owners, dispute resolution and adjudications
- Acquisitions and sales
- Due diligence
- Conveyancing – residential and commercial property
- IT and Software contracts
- Contracts and other legal documentation – negotiating and drafting terms
- Business purchase and sale
- Estate planning and administration
- Business succession planning
- Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney
Clients, Industries and Professions Represented
- Institutional and private landlords
- Private companies
- Corporate trusts
- Retailers and shopping centre owners
- Banking and credit union clients
Solicitor, High Court of Australia (2015)
Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland (2014)
Certificate IV in Government
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The Australian National University
Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Griffith University
In the Community
Erin is a committee member of the Queensland Law Society Property and Development Law Committee.