Aleksandra is a lawyer in the Broadley Rees Hogan property services team. Aleks graduated from the Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and practices in property development, strata, community titles and leasing law.
Before graduating, Aleks was a paralegal and customer support representative for EB Games Australia Pty Ltd. She understands retail leasing and commercial enterprises in Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions. At university Aleks participated in several work experience programs in law firms throughout Brisbane and in a global mining and resources company.
Aleks has experience in the following areas:
- Property acquisitions and disposals in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria
- Due diligence investigations, analysis and reports
- Retail, commercial, industrial, marina berth and residential leasing and licensing
- Body corporate law dispute resolution and contentious body corporate matters
- New Community Management Statements (CMS)
- Body corporate statutory compliance, insurance matters and debt recovery
- Body corporate adjudication and conciliation on behalf of bodies corporate, lot owners and committees
- Corporate compliance, governance and strategies
- Contractual disputes
Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland
Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Queensland University of Technology
In the Community
Aleks was a volunteer with the Developing Foundation and an event volunteer for Women’s Legal Service