Robert is a Senior Associate in our Property Services Team.
Robert practises in predominantly in commercial property law with particular expertise in:
- Commercial property transactions – acquisitions/disposals.
- Rural property acquisitions.
- Commercial, retail and industrial leasing.
- Community title development.
- Liquor licensing and gaming.
- Property disputes.
His experience extends to acting for developers and owners of large-scale retail centres, where he has gained an extensive knowledge of the operation of the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994. He has acted in the acquisition and disposal of various commercial and industrial sites.
Bachelor of Laws (Second Class Honours), University of Queensland
Bachelor of Arts (Japanese), University of Queensland
Solicitor, Supreme Court Queensland (2004)
Robert’s interests include networking, renovating his house and generally anything that keeps him active.