Marija began her career in law in 2013 as a law clerk gaining valuable experience in property, estate planning and associated areas of law whilst studying at the University of Queensland.
She also gained experience in lease negotiation whilst working as a Graduate Property Consultant on a major Australian telecommunications project.
In 2015, she graduated with a Bachelor of Laws at the University of Queensland.
She recently joined Broadley Rees Hogan in 2016 working as a Paralegal in the Property Services Team and provides cost-effective services including:
- Residential/Cottage conveyancing including e-conveyancing with PEXA.
- Residential Property Development including off-the-plan contracts.
- Transfer Duty in-house assessment.
- Commercial conveyancing and due diligence.
- Preparation of Contract documentation.
- Assisting Senior Lawyers with leasing, conveyancing and due diligence.
Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland (2015).
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law.
Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland (2017)
Marija spends her free time at the theatre as well as participating as a mentor in the Peer Mentoring Program with The Queensland Program of Assistance to Survivors of Torture & Trauma.