Amber is a Lawyer in our Employment and Work Health & Safety Team.
Amber joined Broadley Rees Hogan in 2017 as a legal assistant working with the firm’s Employment and Work Health & Safety, Corporate and Commercial, and Estate Planning practices.
In February 2018, Amber graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice from Griffith University and was recently admitted as a Lawyer in the Supreme Court of Queensland.
Amber practices predominantly within the firm’s Employment and Work Health & Safety team and continues to develop her experience across the firm’s Corporate and Commercial and Dispute Resolution teams.
Some of Amber’s experiences so far include:
- Drafting and advising on employment contracts
- Assisting with enterprise agreement drafting, negotiation, approval and termination processes
- Industrial instrument (award and enterprise agreement) interpretation and compliance
- Assisting with workplace investigations
- Assisting clients with performance management, redundancies and termination of employment
- Assisting with bullying, workplace behaviour, adverse action (general protection) and unfair dismissal claims
Amber focuses on delivering respectful compliant practical outcomes for the firm’s clients.
Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Griffith University (2018)
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland (2018)
Solicitor, High Court of Australia (2018)