Julian Lane will lead our Building, Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure Team.
Julian has over 15 years’ experience in all sectors of building and construction law and has worked extensively throughout Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria for significant clients and on significant projects.
Bringing a collaborative approach and foresight to any project, his expertise lies across all stages of the construction process, including:
- reviewing and drafting complex commercial and legal documents for construction projects;
- conducting risk assessments;
- providing advice on contract and project administration, including the submission and assessment of claims;
- providing a wide range of advice on issues such as changes in scope and variations, delays and liquidated damages, geotechnical and latent conditions, recourse and return of security, and termination; and
- acting for claimants and respondents in the adjudication, arbitration, mediation, and/or litigation of construction disputes.
He has a strong track record of delivering positive results for clients and bringing a strong commercial focus to disputes.
Should you wish to discuss any matters arising out of this article, please contact the author:
Jon Broadley , Director
D +61 7 3223 9104
F +61 7 3221 5518
M +61 0413 751 522
Broadley Rees Hogan (BRH Lawyers) is an independent firm, specialising in corporate, commercial, property, construction and litigation. Based in Brisbane, we act for clients across the country and internationally – for an unassuming firm, we know how to deal big.